Ninth everPay Auction With Conflux!
In a few days, we’ll be hosting our Ninth auction. If you haven’t been living under a rock lately, then you’ll know that we’ve recently added Conflux to our repertoire of blockchains that we’re linking to Arweave. So to have a bit of a celebration, we’ve decided to host an auction with our friends over at Conflux!
Before you read further, do note: This auction will be held using CFX. If you do not have CFX, you can swap your AR, USDC or USDT for CFX here: app.everpay.io/swap
So what’s Conflux?
Conflux is a permissionless Layer 1 public blockchain connecting decentralised economies across borders & protocols and operates as a PoW/PoS hybrid chain. Built with a unique Tree-Graph consensus mechanism — a dynamic block structure is used to facilitate the processing of 3000–6000 TPS without sacrificing decentralisation or security. As the only regulatory compliant, public, and permissionless blockchain in China, Conflux provides a unique advantage for projects building and expanding into Asia. Also, Conflux aims to connect decentralised economies to strengthen the overall DeFi ecosystem globally. Learn more: https://confluxnetwork.org/
Starting on 07–07–2022 at 3 PM GMT+1. The auction ends when the last bid is 12 hours old. Whitelistee’s will be able to bid 15-minutes before everyone else（Click this link to join the whitelist in one step: https://gleam.io/Vhmly/everpay-x-conflux）!
Below you’ll have rules to read over before participating in the auction, we have a simplified version as well as a more degen version further down.
- With this auction, the minimum bid will be 5% greater than the current winning bid in order for your bid to be successful. The starting minimum amount will be 100 CFX. The proceeds from the auction will be distributed back to the Community and previous NFT winners.
- NFT holders from past activities (Liquidity mining, Auctions) will receive 20% of all proceeds.
- Users who actively partake in the auction and get outbid will receive 70% of the proceeds (from when the user gets outbid).
- People who refer others will receive 10% of all proceeds (From the users that were referred, you can find your referral link in this page: https://app.everpay.io/nft-auction-batch/10).
- A timer has been set for when bidding stops. If there hasn’t been a bid on a certain NFT for 12 hours, that particular NFT auction will close. Every NFT has its own timer.
- The only way to bid will be by using CFX. The only place to bid will be on everpay.io. If you don’t have CFX on everPay, you can do one of two things:
Deposit: If you have CFX, you can deposit CFX to https://app.everpay.io/deposit/CFX
Buy: Purchase CFX by using either USDC, USDT, or AR with our feeless cross-chain dex: https://app.everpay.io/swap.
(You can deposit USDC/USDT on everPay in order to swap using this link: https://app.everpay.io/deposit/AR)
NFT utility reminder and last auction’s statistics.
Just a reminder that you need to keep in mind that there will be more future auctions coming. Each NFT that is obtained by the winners of the auctions, will have use cases.
With the announcement of Permaswap also came the announcement of what these NFTs would be used for. NFTs earned from auctions will be used as entry tickets in order to liquidity mine on Permaswap. 50% of the total supply of tokens will be used as incentive mining.
How NFTs are distributed
Our NFTs are issued on Ethereum as well as Arweave and will be distributed sequentially to the Ether addresses filled in by the bidders after the auction ends.
🔗Our links: everFinance | everPay |Permaswap| Twitter | Github | Discord